We understand that you might want to know what we as a company are doing to safeguard our staff & customers against the spread of Covid-19.
Risk Assesments: Additional to our standard company risk assesments, a full specifically targeted COVID-secure risk assesment has been carried out for the premises. All staff have been issued with a copy alongside the guidance & training they have received before their return to the workplace.
If you would like to read through our risk assesment please click on the following link:
- On entering the premises you will be greeted by a member of staff who will show you to your allocated table.
- We have a designated route through the restaurant which will be adhered to by staff & customers as shown below.
Our table plan has been altered to allow for distancing measures.
- We have installed 2 wall mounted sanitiser stations for your use that are clearly marked at the front & rear of the premises.
- Our food menus are used on a full service rotation, meaning after every guest has vacated their table, the menu is sanitised and not used again during service that day. We do have a laminated drinks menu, but you can also see our menu on the website or please ask your server about our range.
- Upon ordering, your table will be brought all the appropriate cutlery needed to enjoy your meal & placed at the end of your table & we ask that customers distribute as necesssary to adhere to social distancing as much as possible.
- All our condiments are in sachet form
- Staff have been trained to santise their hands after performing every service ‘action’ & complete a full traditional soap & water handwash every 1/2 hour on a timer system
- All tables & chairs will be fully sanitised between each service
- Toilet facilities will be checked & sanitised after customer use
- We encourage contactless payments & accept apple pay
All our team have completed accredited training programs prior to their return to work including COVID-19 specific health & safety training.
All our staff strive to make Goodliffes an inviting and safe place to visit, they fully respect the need to adhere to strict new regimes whilst still providing the friendly & efficient service you would want – please be patient with us while we all work hard to deliver our ‘new normal’